The love for the artisan, for the processes behind the ‘handmade’, and the value it finds in those details sometimes imperceptible to the local consumer, prompted its creator to take on a great challenge: to create a brand that salvages the techniques ancestral through leading pieces to sell country identity. From Colombia to the world.
A story that began with the macramé, but dreams of involving different techniques that represent the country’s cultural heritage.
- Main pieces made by hand and made with your measures
|10:00 am - 6:00 pm||10:00 am - 6:00 pm||10:00 am - 6:00 pm||10:00 am - 6:00 pm||10:00 am - 6:00 pm||10:00 am - 2:00 pm||Close|
· Showroom: Carrera 25 #12 Sur – 59, Complex los Balsos, Local 9908
· Makeno: Carrera 37 #10-35, Int 402
· St Dom: Calle de los anticuarios, Calle 79b #8 - 40
· St.Dom: Calle Santo Domingo 33 - 70
· Ocre&Arco: Avenida 9N # 9-57, Barrio Granada